Weekly Update 03-13-2018

6 replies
Silhouette aAlpha Tester
Admins
Alpha Tester

mjq5ZU7.png

Hey guys, sorry for the long delay, but here's the latest weekly update. I'm on the verge of just calling this the monthly update or something, but I'll hold off for now. The audio quality in this one slipped a bit; I'm not sure what happened, but I found out after recording, so we were stuck with it, unfortunately. I'll try to get it figured out before the next one.

In this weekly update, we talk about our progress with dungeons, lootchests, the plan for the economy, and we walk you through Abandoned Mineshaft so you can see firsthand what we've been working on. With any luck, when the time comes, we'll hope to see you guys in there.

Also, we're going forward with the plan to open up the development discord and merge it with the current population. This will be the last merger of the discords; Sorry about that! But we've got reasons for doing it, and the new one has a bunch of fancy things.

To get to the new Discord server, please click here.

keb6oCw.png

As mentioned in the video, we're looking for names for the town right outside of the Abandoned Mineshaft, and while I'd be perfectly happy sticking with 'Farmville', we figured we'd let you guys toss some names into the hat. Let us know what you think!

As always, what are you guys looking forward to when the server opens? What kind of things do you want to see? Let us know in the comments on this thread!

If you're interested in joining the revival effort, and are a capable builder or have other skills to contribute, please contact one of us on Discord or via PMs here on the forums. We'd love to hear from you.

Last but not least, Kittytravel and I are arguing over what the name of our currency should be. We've decided to put it up to a poll! Make a choice below and have your say in shaping the server's economy!
Gold (or Gold Pieces/Coins) - "Sovereigns"
4 votes
44.4%
Silver (or Silver Pieces/Coins) - "Shekels" or "Shillings"
2 votes
22.2%
Jewels
0 votes
0%
Shinies
3 votes
33.3%
Number of voters: 9
Poll is closed
O2Oh5aI.jpgdfXB5U7.jpgxAooQL9.png
Posted Mar 13, 18 · OP · Last edited Mar 13, 18
Admins
Shinies should win. It's a better term for a more worldly creation. And explains why there is so much money laying around in dungeons all the time. It's the birds, they replenish the shinies.
Posted Mar 14, 18
Untagged users
no, just gold
#TeamNes
Posted Mar 17, 18
Admins
i love you all, just so you know.
ruZQp.gif
Posted Jun 19, 18
List
Undo
wrote:
i love you all, just so you know.
Did you get your cigarettes yet dad? Are you on the way back from the store? :cry:
pKRfBvM.png
Posted Jun 21, 18
List
Undo
very nice
Acrolynxtest2.png
Posted Jul 4, 18
Maby abit late but i want them to be named herostones. for the cheese factor
Posted Jul 10, 18
NoticeNotices